•  photo DSC_0346-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1169-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0906-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0009.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0131.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0078.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0063 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0436 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0066.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0294.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1413_1.jpg

snips and snails and puppy dog tails...

That's what little boys are made of.

I am now buffing up on my nursery rhymes as we wait to welcome our new little boy to the world. It feels nice to finally know so we can now plan all of the details we have been holding off on. First things first, the name. This is going to be such a difficult decision because a name is so permanent. Now we can move on to bedding and clothing and all the fun things in the nursery. We are both very excited, but I think Matt is a little disappointed he is not getting the little girl he had his heart set on. Maybe next time, baby! I am already outnumbered by boys (Matt, Skye, and Mason). It will still be me and my boys!

Photobucket

Stay tuned for photos from our weekend full of baby shopping adventures and more of "the view from up here"!

post signature

4 comments:

MandeeFoFandee said...

awww, yay! congrats on finding out you're having a boy! I grew up with all boys, and I loved every minute of it. =D

jbsoffel said...

Congrats! Boys are such fun

jeanna said...

congrats on a baby boy!!

Jenny @ Anything Pretty said...

Congratulations on your baby boy!