•  photo DSC_0346-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1169-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0906-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0009.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0131.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0078.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0063 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0436 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0066.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0294.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1413_1.jpg

week 20, day 0

Photobucket
[the view from up here]
  • I have gained 10 lbs so far.  12 oz of that is actual baby.
  • I feel more and more pregnant each day.  There is no mistaking this belly.  I am now beyond the point of people thinking I am just putting on a little weight.  I am also learning how to roll out of bed.
  • Still no cravings, but I love all food and really look forward to eating every chance I get.
  • Baby boy's heartbeat is currently 156 bpm.  Sounds normal and not all crazy like mine is!
  • The OB said over and over how perfect everything looks, and we couldn't be happier about that!
  • My next challenge is researching names.  This quest may go all the way to the 40th week at the rate I am going!
post signature

1 comment:

Too Much Good said...

Hi there! I just found your blog on Southern Mamas and I love your beautiful pictures. Congrats on your little boy-to-be! Just wanted to make a suggestion on a great baby name book, "The Baby Name Wizard." It helps you figure out categories of names you like and give you suggestions. Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy!