•  photo DSC_0346-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1169-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0906-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0009.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0131.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0078.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0063 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0436 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0066.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0294.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1413_1.jpg

day fourteen

the meaning behind your blog name

Photobucket

It's actually pretty simple. My first name is Alaina. Growing up, I was the only one with my name. The only time I thought I heard my name called aloud other than someone directly stating my name was when someone used the word miscellaneous.  This blog is just random and miscellaneous pieces of my daily life. I can't really say it took a lot of thought. I was searching the dictionary and thesaurus for words that jumped out at me for a blog name and it just hit me and the light bulb went off and I ran to my computer, opened a blogger account, and the rest is history.

post signature

1 comment:

jeanna said...

Well, I have always "gotten" your blog name and thought it was very creative....the opposite of mine...maybe you can help me rename my blog!