•  photo DSC_0346-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1169-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0906-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0009.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0131.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0078.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0063 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0436 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0066.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0294.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1413_1.jpg

day nineteen

what's in your bag?

Photobucket

1: regular strength tylenol (normally this would be ibuprofen/aleeve, but those are not pregnancy approved)
2: bare minerals lip gloss
3: origins sensory therapy - peace of mind (for headaches)
4: carmex (the best for lip moisturizing)
5: bare minerals lip gloss
6: smashbox lipstick
7: lolita lempicka lotion
8: twist & pout lip balm
9: bobby pins (a must for my shorter hair)
10: my vw car key (love this thing)
11: dooney & burke wallet
12: ipod
13: lg chocolate touch cell phone
14: tape measure (a gift from a designer I have worked with off and on for years, monogrammed so I never lose it on the imaginary job sites that I visit for now - hey, I have it in case the need arises and it has come in handy)
15: wet wipes from buffalo wild wings
16: sunglasses (nothing special, just from target - I break them too easily)
17: chick-fil-a special sauce (this originated in our area, but I hope it is countrywide now - so yummy!)
18: security badge for work (how exciting)
19: bare minerals brush/dispenser (keep mineral veil in it for touch ups)

Photobucket

Photobucket

post signature