•  photo DSC_0346-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1169-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0906-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0009.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0131.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0078.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0063 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0436 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0066.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0294.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1413_1.jpg

day twenty six

a photo of something you ate today

Ok, so these are photos of things I ate yesterday during our foray to the Virginia State Fair. I didn't eat all the things on my list because I got too full, but everything I had was yummy.

Photobucket
chocolate covered banana with nuts

Photobucket
Photobucket
smoked turkey leg

My drink of choice was fresh brewed sweet tea. I also had German candied nuts and chocolate covered strawberries.  Matt and his mom shared a funnel cake and Matt tried a piece of pizza. Next year I will try the deep fried oreos and fried dough first!

So tell me, what is your favorite fair food?

Photobucket

post signature

1 comment: