•  photo DSC_0346-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1169-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0906-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0009.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0131.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0078.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0063 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0436 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0066.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0294.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1413_1.jpg

a wee bit



{one} have you ever milked a cow or a goat?
nope

{two} what sound does your alarm make when it goes off in the morning?
I have it set to my favorite local radio station.

{three} chocolate milk or hot chocolate?
Both! Chocolate milk when it's warm out, hot chocolate when it's cold out. :: sneaking off to make momma's hot cocoa ::

{four} what is one of the quirkiest things about you?
It's not really that quirky, but the toilet paper roll always has to be positioned where the next sheet is facing out and not towards the wall. It drives me nuts and I will turn the roll around before I can pull a new sheet off.

{five} are you more like your mom or your dad?
I am much more like my dad. He and I have similar personalities and no one can deny that I look just like him. The only thing I inherited from my mom was my figure, the way I walk, and my love of animals.



{six} do you sleep with the tv on?
we fall asleep with the television on and set the timer for it to go off automatically

{seven} if you were a crayon, what color would you be?

courtesy of the Better Homes & Gardens color personality test...

It sounds like the hue you most relate to is green -- the color most evocative of nature. Adjectives such as kind, gentle, and contemplative likely describe you. You enjoy being involved with your neighbors and coworkers, but you also require plenty of time to yourself to recharge.You are social yet introverted, and modern but not trendy.


{eight} ross, joey, or chandler?
Chandler...??


{nine} do you play any musical instruments?
nope


{ten} what’s the worst thing you’ve ever cooked/baked?
apple clafouti - very eggy and just plain icky

post signature

1 comment:

Clueless said...

You really do look like your dad!!! That gorgeous wedding picture perfectly displays just how much!

And now I have to google an apple clafouti. I've never heard of it!