•  photo DSC_0346-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1169-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0906-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0009.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0131.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0078.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0063 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0436 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0066.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0294.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1413_1.jpg

peaches + cocoa

We are just back from our Outer Banks vacation and I couldn't be more glad that I took today off to ease back into daily life. I will be cleaning and catching up on laundry, but before I jumped right in, I enjoyed two of my favorite things... tree ripened peaches fresh from the farm stand in North Carolina and my momma's hot cocoa. Only this time of year can I enjoy both of these things at the same time. Have I mentioned my love of Fall before? (yes, yes, and yes)

Photobucket
Photobucket

Momma's Hot Cocoa
(easy as 1,2,3,4)

2 cups milk (microwaved for 3 mins)
3 tablespoons hershey's cocoa
4 tablespoons granulated sugar
1 dash of salt

I am in the process of uploading all 1295 photos as I type this. Check back later for a post on our trip. Did I mention we were only there Friday, Saturday, and Sunday morning? Yes, I am camera annoying like that!

Photobucket

post signature