•  photo DSC_0346-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1169-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0906-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0009.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0131.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0078.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0063 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0436 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0066.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0294.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1413_1.jpg

a wee bit



{one} grilled or fried?
it depends - I love anything on the grill, but there is nothing more comforting than something fried.

{two} if you could change one thing about where you live, without worrying about money, what would you change?
I would love to replace all eighteen of our windows!

{three} what is your favorite time of day?
morning

{four} what’s your favorite cereal?
cinnamon toast crunch or lucky charms - love, love love

{five} do you open your mouth when you put mascara on?
Absolutely! I would have it all over my face if I didn't.

{six} if you could make any fictional character come to life, which would it be?
Lucia Sartori from Lucia, Lucia by Adriana Trigiani
I loved her character and think she would be an awesome person to meet and befriend in real life.

{seven} what are your favorite pizza toppings?
fresh tomatoes, any kind of cheese, asparagus

{eight} are you a heavy or a light sleeper?
light sleeper, but I can go to sleep anytime or anywhere, so it's not an issue.

{nine} what is your favorite board game?
LIFE

{ten} what star/celebrity do most people say you look like?
I have gotten both Amanda Seyfried and Katherine Heigl. I don't think I look like anyone famous.

post signature