•  photo DSC_0346-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1169-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0906-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0009.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0131.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0078.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0063 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0436 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0066.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0294.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1413_1.jpg

you capture

Photobucket

challenge: circles

These are fake money plant stems that sit in a vase on my dresser. I am not into fake plants, but these aren't very plant-like and I love the creamy/pearl color against the chocolate brown walls.

participating in:
Photobucket

post signature

10 comments:

deb duty said...

Lovely photo! I know what you mean about fake plants, but this one looks really pretty.

Unknown said...

Lovely shot! I don't do so well with real plants, as much as I prefer them to fake.

Tara said...

Oh wow! What a great picture, you did an amazing job! I would have never even known it was a fake plant!

mommatojoa said...

Love this! I would also love to see it against the brown walls! :)

Kathleen said...

Love it! Is this the same plant as your other post but a macro shot? It is such a great model from all perspectives!

Christine said...

great capture & lighting!

tiarastantrums said...

pretty - I am not a plant person period! Everyone thinks it is so weird that I do not have one single plant in my house - fake or real!

Jen said...

I lvoe the colors in this picture!

Unknown said...

Love them!!! I can imagine how wonderfully they look against those walls!! Great shot!

Natalie said...

Oh I like the contrasting colors too! And the bokeh is beautiful!