•  photo DSC_0346-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1169-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0906-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0009.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0131.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0078.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0063 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0436 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0066.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0294.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1413_1.jpg

good morning

Photobucket
I never knew what to expect when I had children. Would I love it or completely disrupt my life and my daily routine? Now, I love it and I hardly remember what weekend mornings were like with my little man lounging on the bed with us.(note: he does not sleep in the bed with us)



post signature

6 comments:

grace said...

Such a CUTE picture!! :)

Julia said...

Oh gosh... too cute!

Candace McClintick said...

Aww! You melt my heart!

black tag diaries said...

oh those sweet eyes! love it!

Natalie said...

Thats so cute! I am the same way. Can't remember life without my baby boy!

allie k reid said...

Cute! Thanks for linking up! :)