•  photo DSC_0346-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1169-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0906-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0009.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0131.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0078.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0063 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0436 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0066.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0294.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1413_1.jpg

these feet

Photobucket

It is very difficult to imagine that these feet are the very feet that danced on my stomach from the inside just
three and a half months ago. Such little feet, but they honestly felt bigger inside my belly than they appear on
the outside. I sort of miss the feeling, but love having this bundle of joy in my arms more!

participating in sweet shot tuesday's


happy march!

post signature

16 comments:

Stephanie Thigpen said...

Hi! I'm your newest follower. How could I not follow after such an adorable post?! I can't wait to read more about your ride through mommyhood. It's the best. :)

Unknown said...

i used to think the same thing. what an awesome perspective. great shot and DOF!

Little Hatchlings said...

oh my! What a fantastic shot! I can't believe he's only 3 months old!

Melinda said...

Beautiful colors and lighting!!

Susan said...

Great shot! Great sentiment! Great wall color!

Lizzi said...

That's just the sweetest!

FYH said...

What a lovely shot!

AlaskanAlison said...

So sweet!

Shannon said...

I love the perspective! So very sweet!

Susan said...

Oh my, what a sweet sweet shot! Love it♥

Petra said...

Love the colors, depth of field, everything!

Anonymous said...

There's nothing quite like baby feet. I love this point of view.

Amber said...

How precious! Great perspective!

tiarastantrums said...

tooooo darn cute!

Jenny @ Anything Pretty said...

What a prefect photo....and subject of course! How cute!

Jaymi said...

i love this shot, very unique perspective!