•  photo DSC_0346-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1169-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0906-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0009.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0131.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0078.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0063 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0436 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0066.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0294.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1413_1.jpg

my skye

Photobucket
When going back over my photos from this past week, this one keeps me laughing. Now that Skye is 5 years old, he is a very serious boy most of the time. From time to time though, he gets a little pep in his step and lets loose and acts like his old puppy self and I love it.

My tip for animal photography - get down on their level or lower. Yes, I have been known to sit or lay on the grass/deck/snow/mulch just to get a good shot. My dogs are used to this so they don't trample me, but other pets may need some time to adjust before you can get a good shot.

Photobucket
flashback: Skye as a wee little fella. He just loved his little husky friend. He was super cuddly and soft puppy, and when he "talked" to us he sounded like he had a frog in his throat!

and then, she {snapped}

post signature

7 comments:

Jamie Kubeczka said...

OMG!I am in love with your pup. If it wasn't so darn hot I would have one. He's too cute!

Heidi said...

What a pretty boy! Love the shot of him as a pup with his puppy friend.

rachel said...

I was going to say that the grey dog looks like a stuffed animal...see how quick I am? I am really not a dog person (and really really not a cat person), but your dog is beautiful, especially his eyes!

angelina la dawn said...

sooo cute! i had a husky for years and have always longed for a husky puppy. so precious! i'm completely in love.

Amy Nielson said...

oh my gosh, he's so fuzzy!!! i just want to cuddle up with him next to a fire. is that weird? i don't even care. i love him!

Daniele Valois said...

I am dying that is so cute!

Mira Crisp said...

I love your dogs. :) lovely shots!
Mira