•  photo DSC_0346-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1169-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0906-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0009.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0131.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0078.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0063 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0436 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0066.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0294.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1413_1.jpg

scavenger hunt

capture the sky
Photobucket
Even with the starkness of Winter, the blue sky looks beautiful!

everyday
Photobucket
Must do dishes everyday! Yes, I have a dishwasher. Yes, I wash the dishes before they go in the dishwasher. No, I am not OCD.

furry
Photobucket
All of that fur on his neck will be shedding very soon and will be all over our house. Love this dog, but don't love having to vacuum or swiffer every.single.day when he is shedding!

life
Photobucket
Does life get any better than this?

blurred
Photobucket
This is Mason at eye level with me. He loves to jump up to grab sticks that I hold over my head for him. This dog can jump over Matt's 6'-5" height.



post signature

18 comments:

Alita said...

Your blurred shot gave me an instantaneous smile!

Abby said...

All of these pictures were great! I love the furry picture the most!

Ashley Sisk said...

These are so great - I actually really like your everyday shot.

must love... said...

I love furry! Gorgeous! Your everyday makes me groan....I know have a sink full of them now!

Carla Hutchins said...

Love your everyday shot. Our sink is always full too!

SarahinSC said...

What precious pups you have!

Melissa said...

Oh wow, these are great shots! I almost snapped pictures of our dishes too but decided to snap my hubby instead. I love your blog and so glad I found it!

4 Lettre Words said...

What a glorious sky! And, furry is so great. LOVE the perspective.

Brooke said...

Well done. I love ALL of these - but your take on EVERYDAY had me grinning from ear to ear - I HEAR ya!

Sofia @ From PDX with Love said...

Your photos ar awesome!! Cute little man you've got there!

Jill G. said...

The sky shot is so blue! Also- your pup's jumping ability is amazing, and the shot of his nose is adorable! Also, I love his little smile in your life shot- he looks happy to be with his mama!

Seizing My Day said...

Love your Everyday shot!! OCD or not!! haha! =)

and your furry friends are adorable!

Anonymous said...

ohhh... I love your etire set... I looked at the everyday and I laughed... so funny :-)

julie said...

Cool life shot...great interpretations! :)

Jacqulyn said...

Awesome shots!!!

Jamie Kubeczka said...

haha.. I do the samething and I have a terrible case of OCD.

MandeeFoFandee said...

I love the shot of the dishes! I don't have a dishwasher, so I see that sight very often!

also, I know the feeling of having to vacuum everyday, having four cats and all. ;)

flat yeast bread said...

That blurred shot really is great!