•  photo DSC_0346-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1169-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0906-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0009.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0131.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0078.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0063 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0436 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0066.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0294.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1413_1.jpg

scavenger hunt

chocolate
Photobucket
hot cocoa - It is cold here again this morning after our warm weather last week. The perfect time for the good stuff!

numbers
Photobucket
Will's first birthday was the first thing I wrote on my 2011 calendar. Is it too early to start planning?

canned foods
Photobucket
Gotta love some good black beans!! Looking forward to warmer weather and fresh vegetables to make black bean salsa!

music
Photobucket
Ipod's : His + Hers

stack
Photobucket
My favorite little sauce dishes from Pier1. I bought these little guys years ago and still love them!



post signature

21 comments:

Lui said...

I enjoyed your selection!
I love 'stack'.

Isabel said...

That black beans look yummy. Love the angle of the shot!=)

deb duty said...

All of your photos are so creative! I love your take on the prompts. The calendar and ipods are my favorites.

Brooke said...

Great shots! I loved your numbers - it is NEVER to early to start planning :D And your stack shot is really nice - love the perspective.

Anonymous said...

absolutely love all of these!! the stack one is great! and the his/hers IPODs is cute :) and definitely never too early to plan!!! :)
-JBenz

Melissa said...

Great shots, I especially liked your beans and your stack. I've enjoyed finding your blog and look forward to coming back to read some more.

Ashley Sisk said...

I love every single shot but for some reason, I'm especially drawn to your canned food shot!

Jill G. said...

I'm with Ashley- the black bean shot for canned food is really amazing- they look beautiful!!

debs2107 said...

The bean shot is very creative

Bird's Eye View Photography said...

The stack shot really caught my eye! Love the color and the angle. Awesome.

Joanna said...

Oh I like the look of your numbers shot! & I think your stack is fabulous too :) Have a great week!

Jessaca said...

Love the shadows and the light on the number photo. Stack photo is great also!!!
Have a good one!!!

FYH said...

Beautiful shots! Love the stack...

Carla Hutchins said...

Very creative on the canned foods! Love the stack shot.

Unknown said...

Great shots this week!!! I especially like your interpretation of canned goods! MMMM! Black bean salsa...now you've got me craving! :)

Michelle said...

Your black bean photo is really great!

grace said...

I love the one with the ipods. :)

faith ann raider said...

LOVE your scavenger hunt pics :) and your blog header is SO pretty!!! I especially love your chocolate one - the contrast is really nice.

Seizing My Day said...

I love the calendar shot... and the hot chocolate was clever!! ;)

Cecily R said...

MMMMMM. Black bean salsa. YUM.

Love the perspective on your stack shot. Very cool.

Jaimie said...

My hubby is extremely intrigued by those sauce dishes.. lol :)
Jaimie
http://legosinmypocket.blogspot.com/