•  photo DSC_0346-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1169-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0906-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0009.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0131.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0078.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0063 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0436 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0066.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0294.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1413_1.jpg

thankful

for...

peach black tea by Stash

I love peaches and I love tea, so what is not to love about this combination.
I sit down with a nice hot mug of tea when I first get to work in the
morning and enjoy it was I work my mail and e-mails.

the return of "My Life As Liz"
I caught up on the entire first season during a marathon while on maternity
leave. For some reason, I really love this show. I kind of wish it lasted an
hour instead of just thirty minutes.

my four day weekend
Will's babysitter took off today, tomorrow, and Monday, so I took off for
the four day weekend and Matt and Will had a daddy/son day. We will be
meeting my cousin for lunch tomorrow. After that, we have the whole
weekend to relax and cuddle together!

participating in:
thankful thursday at black tag diaries

post signature

2 comments:

black tag diaries said...

what is this "my life as liz" show you speak of?? i need to check that out... and i LOVE peach tea! yum! thanks for linking up!

Anonymous said...

Extended weekends are the Greatest!!