•  photo DSC_0346-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1169-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0906-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0009.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0131.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0078.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0063 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0436 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0066.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0294.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1413_1.jpg

scavenger hunt

diptych
Photobucket
Silly time with my boy!

book
Photobucket
My beloved "Joy of Cooking" cookbook - my grandmother had one (now with my uncle), my mom
has one from when she got married, and I have one. There is no recipe that you cannot find in this
book!

When I think about how [spring]
Photobucket
is in the [air],
Photobucket
I just have to [smile].
Photobucket
(from the archives)

taste of italy
Photobucket
Nothing is more Italian to me than lasagna - lasagna noodles!

reminders
Photobucket
My daily reminders can always be found clipped onto my Vera Bradley. This bag is my command central!

participating in scavenger hunt sunday

post signature

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

mmmh - your fill-in-the-blank shots are perfect.
I agree, 100%!!

deb duty said...

So many great photos! I love the spring photos and the diptych is so sweet.

Gretchen said...

Your diptych is so sweet! Love your fill-in-the-blank shots!! I was on the same wavelength as you with this one, but spring isn't quite in the air here as it is where you are it seems! =D

Buckeroomama said...

That shot of the spring flowers is so beautiful --gorgeous colors, --and I think you have the best "Taste of Italy" shot that I've seen so far! :)

Bird's Eye View Photography said...

Love your noodles :) and your diptych made me smile! good work!

Raymonde said...

It is really lovely around here. What a great hunt. You are very creative. Have a nice day. xxx

Anonymous said...

love the Just have to Smile shot!! so great :) & your diptych is adorable :) love all of your shots! :)
-JBenz

Melissa said...

Who knew lasagne noodles could be so beautiful! Great shots and I also really like your diptych and fill in the blank.

Stefanie Brown said...

I love the angle of you "Italy" shot. You're "fill in the blank" shots are amazing, too! Beautiful colors which interpret spring well.

Brooke said...

These are so creative :D Love your diptych and fill in the blanks!!

Carla Hutchins said...

Love your Italy shot!

Ashley Sisk said...

These are great - love your diptych and your fill in the blank. Great job!

Kathleen said...

Such pretty spring pictures! Love the perspective of the puppy kiss, and your lasagna shot sure is fun!

Marla said...

Wonderful shots. I love the Italy one. :)

Marla @ www.blueskiesphotoblog.com

julie said...

All so pretty - really love your diptych & your series for fill in the blanks...so creative! :)

Barbara said...

Wonderful shots - I just love your fill in the blanks!