•  photo DSC_0346-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1169-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0906-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0009.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0131.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0078.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0063 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0436 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0066.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0294.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1413_1.jpg

scavenger hunt

diptych
Photobucket
Silly time with my boy!

book
Photobucket
My beloved "Joy of Cooking" cookbook - my grandmother had one (now with my uncle), my mom
has one from when she got married, and I have one. There is no recipe that you cannot find in this
book!

When I think about how [spring]
Photobucket
is in the [air],
Photobucket
I just have to [smile].
Photobucket
(from the archives)

taste of italy
Photobucket
Nothing is more Italian to me than lasagna - lasagna noodles!

reminders
Photobucket
My daily reminders can always be found clipped onto my Vera Bradley. This bag is my command central!

participating in scavenger hunt sunday

post signature