•  photo DSC_0346-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1169-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0906-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0009.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0131.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0078.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0063 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0436 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0066.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0294.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1413_1.jpg

thrilled

Photobucket

This photo was taken during our airplane photo session this past weekend. I set-up the tripod
pretty low to the ground and angled the camera toward the ceiling and corner of the room. I put it
on the quick remote setting under release mode. I then held Will in the air with the camera remote
in my hand and snapped away! He was quite thrilled with the whole experience!!

[ I can't wait until my Kwanzan Cherry tree is in full bloom. You can bet that I will be using this
same technique with that as a backdrop! ]

participating in:
and then, she {snapped}

post signature

4 comments:

Sara said...

I always love how creative your photos are! You offer such a fresh perspective on things. Love it!

Ashley Sisk said...

I'm pretty impressed. Nice work!

Moments and Impressions said...

How creative - that is a really great photo.

Jill G. said...

Adorable picture and I love the new blog design!