•  photo DSC_0346-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1169-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0906-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0009.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0131.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0078.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0063 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0436 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0066.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0294.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1413_1.jpg

beauty

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I didn't make it into DC again this year to see the cherry blossoms. Despite missing out on the
beauty that takes over the Tidal Basin, I am very glad that I can look right outside my front door
and see my very own Kwanzan Cherry tree in full bloom. This tree never fails to put a smile on my
face when it is in full bloom!

tip: I have never changed the metering setting on my camera. I honestly didn't know it existed, but
in playing around, I changed the setting to spot metering, and I love the depth of field that opened
up in some of my shots. Am I the only one who didn't know about metering?

and then, she {snapped}

post signature