•  photo DSC_0346-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1169-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0906-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0009.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0131.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0078.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0063 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0436 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0066.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0294.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1413_1.jpg

scavenger hunt

Photobucket
Spring - my favorite time of year!

Photobucket
Poetry is beautiful.

Photobucket
Will and I spent some quality time outside!

Photobucket
(from the archives)
Our favorite pastime is zooming in Matt's Mustang through the Virginia countryside with the
windows down!

Photobucket
isolation

participating in scavenger hunt sunday

post signature

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very lovely. I am enjoying your tones and spring, too!

Beth @ Snaps Of Our Life said...

I love your new blog design! So simple and beautiful!

As usual, your photos are amazing!

Joanna said...

These are all so gorgeous and colorful :) & lol at baby's feet :D Love it!

deb duty said...

I've never seen cherry blossoms in person. I had no idea how beautiful they are. Your photos are amazing! I love your outside shot too. So cute!

Carla Hutchins said...

I love those cherry blossom photos! After seeing all of these I want to go plant one in my backyard. ;) Great photos this week!

Brooke said...

Your flower shots are so dreamy! I love all the pretty blooms :D And your outside shot makes me want to pinch those chubby baby legs! Soo cute :D (Oh, how I miss the chubby phase!) Lovin' zoom too. Lots of good stuff here.

Marla said...

Wonderful shots. They are all so pretty. My favorite is Will's little toes though. Adorable. :)

Marla @ www.blueskiesphotoblog.com

Mandy@ a sorta fairytale said...

These are all so great!! Love those little feetsies, but I especially love your Isolation shot! :)

Unknown said...

love your outside shot - how cute are those chubby toes and legs!!

Ashley Sisk said...

Beautiful work this week - I love your outside shot as well as your poetry shot.

Sami Mastrario said...

I love those pictures! :]

Stefanie Brown said...

Your "outside" shot is TOO cute. Love it!

Buckeroomama said...

Those flower shots are beyond awesome! SO beautiful. :)