•  photo DSC_0346-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1169-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0906-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0009.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0131.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0078.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0063 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0436 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0066.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0294.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1413_1.jpg

bunny tone

Photobucket

Fitting for the holiday, the above photo was edited with the "Bunny Tone" setting in Picnik. I used
50% fade and mixed it 3-4 times. I then adjusted the contrast and shadows. (I know, it sounds so
technical - ha! I don't currently have access to Photoshop or any other fancy editing software, so
I have to get creative with how to edit my photos and Picnik works just fine for now!)

and then, she {snapped}
Photobucket
Yep, more cherry tree photos... I just couldn't resist! I only get to enjoy the beauty of this tree two
weeks out of the year.

Speaking of bunny tone, I am still trying to put together an Easter basket for an infant that cannot
have any of the yummy candy yet. Poor baby, I know! I just can't let him experience his first Easter
without a visit from the Easter Bunny. I will keep you posted!

In other news, my beloved Keurig bit the dust. Something is wrong with the sensor and it is no
longer drawing in water and without water, there is no brewing. I have tried all of the fixes that
have been posted online with no luck. I am on the hunt for a new coffee maker, but not a Keurig.
I need one that makes more coffee at a time and one with a timer start. Any suggestions!?!

post signature

3 comments:

MandeeFoFandee said...

I love your cherry tree pictures - keep them coming! We missed them in DC this year thanks to the craptastic weather we've had every weekend!

also, I do ALL my editing in Picnik! ;)

no suggestions for the coffee maker, cause I have a Keurig too. I couldn't live without it! good luck finding a replacement!

Marla said...

Wonderful shots. :)

Marla @ www.blueskiesphotoblog.com

Gina Kleinworth said...

Picnik is all I use & I am currently loving the Bunny Tone overlay. I think I will be sad when they make it unavailable. :)