•  photo DSC_0346-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1169-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0906-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0009.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0131.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0078.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0063 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0436 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0066.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0294.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1413_1.jpg

scavenger hunt

high key
Photobucket
I was totally at a loss for this one!

bedroom
Photobucket
Love this fan in our bedroom!

something tiny
Photobucket
Not that my rings are tiny in comparison to other rings of the same kind, but compared to everything else that I have ever photographed, they are very small and very difficult to capture!

off in the distance
Photobucket
If you look closely, you can see Skye-boy off in the distance.

stripes
Photobucket
There is just something about little boys wearing stripes!

participating in scavenger hunt sunday

post signature

9 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

Beautiful job - I love your off in the distance shot. That depth of field is gorgeous.

Jill G. said...

I love the bokeh in the distance shot! Rings can be really hard to get a good shot of- I'm never happy with mine because the ring never seems as shiny as it does in real life. I think you got a wonderful shot of yours!

Carla Hutchins said...

I love the distance shot as well. Your rings are beautiful!

Gina Kleinworth said...

Your stripes are perfect!

Melissa said...

I agree, there is nothing like stripes on a little boy. Great shots this week!

Amy Nielson said...

love your stripes pic! i was totally at a loss for "high-key" too... i didn't even attempt the scavenger hunt this week!

4 Lettre Words said...

Love those sweet stripes!

Buckeroomama said...

I love your Off in the Distance shot... so beautiful! And your Stripes photo? Totally made me go "awwww!" My son used to sleep like that, too, when he was a baby --with his arms up above his head. =)

Brooke said...

WOW - lovin your distance and tiny! Great set :D