•  photo DSC_0346-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1169-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0906-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0009.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0131.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0078.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0063 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0436 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0066.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0294.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1413_1.jpg

scavenger hunt

Photobucket
A beautiful sunny afternoon reflected in my new coffee maker.

Guess what this is...
Photobucket
Photobucket
What's Inside?

Photobucket
Don't these dandelions remind you of childhood playtime!?!

Photobucket
Love it when my lawn + garden come back to life!

participating in scavenger hunt sunday

post signature

11 comments:

Suzanne McClendon said...

These are all great shots. I especially love your reflection shot. It looks like you have a beautiful kitchen. And who can resist cute little baby toes? :) Have a wonderful Easter!

Renae said...

great shots.. love the pretty yellow iris. Dandelions are fun too.

Ashley Sisk said...

You have such a unique perspective - seriously! I love that first shot. The coffee pot made some incredible curves.

Katie said...

Lovely photos! I love the reflection shot! Great job! :)

Katie

John and Katie said...

Great shots! Love the dandelions!

Aleks said...

oh my !!! sweet little baby legs!! you have the GREATEST shots!

Brooke said...

Love your reflection shot - very unique. And lovely garden shot too !!!

deb duty said...

I'm in love with the dandelion photo! I don't think I've ever seen so many together.

Ashley {hudson's happenings} said...

OH WOW! Love these...especially the baby feet. :)

Amanda said...

oh i really love that first photos! very cool! well done!

MPE by Irela said...

Holy Cow!! LOVE LOVE your reflections. Great capture. And....the baby's foot is precious Love it.