•  photo DSC_0346-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1169-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0906-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0009.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0131.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0078.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0063 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0436 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0066.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0294.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1413_1.jpg

our stroll

Photobucket

I took this photo during our walk through the National Cemetery and Battlefield in our town. We live in a very historic town in the Northern Virginia area, and decided to walk through early in the morning on Memorial Day. I just edited the photo by converting to black and white, increasing the sharpness, and warmed up the photo a bit.

and then, she {snapped}

Here are some other photos from our walk:

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Speaking of history and the Civil War, has everyone seen this spot?


I am not a big fan of the Caveman, but this is a good one!

post signature

7 comments:

jax from the harmon squad said...

These make me homesick... that's where I'm from! (and yes, I can recognize it just from photos:) )

Ashley Sisk said...

The third shot looks really cool - almost like a double exposure.

thatgirlblogs said...

oh my gosh, I know exactly where these photos were taken. we love virginia (except the humidity). I love all of these.

Marla said...

Wonderful shots. I love the first one of the flags. Very cool.

Marla @ www.blueskiesphotoblog.com

Christina said...

Beautiful photos!

Moments and Impressions said...

All the flag gave me goose bumps. These are great.

A'n'G Johnson said...

I somehow left comments on the wrong post! So now you have lots!