•  photo DSC_0346-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1169-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0906-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0009.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0131.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0078.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0063 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0436 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0066.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0294.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1413_1.jpg

scavenger hunt

Photobucket
This grill is HOT HOT HOT and I love the food that comes off of this thing!

Photobucket
I found form in my morning coffee mug.

Photobucket
From the front page of the news at our house... Will officially hates the swimming pool. Guess he
is so used to bathtub temperatures, that even on a hot afternoon, he hated getting his little toes
dipped in water.

Photobucket
Dusting is my least favorite chore, but the Swiffer duster makes it a little more enjoyable!

Photobucket
Can you see the beads of dew?

participating in scavenger hunt sunday

post signature

15 comments:

Crunchy Diva said...

great photos. i love the HOT HOT HOT one!

Bethany said...

Wow, those were really good photos!

Danielle said...

I love the shot of the mug!

Susan said...

Great finds. I love the last shot... although the flames leaping from the grill are impressive as well.

4 Lettre Words said...

That last photo is so beautiful...and I love your take on hot. Perfect!

Ashley Sisk said...

Beautiful job - I especially love your first shot.

LeAnn said...

I love your hot photo. Great Job!!!

Marla said...

Wonderful shots. I love the first two. :)

Marla @ www.blueskiesphotoblog.com

Unknown said...

love that fire shot - so cool, well hot!! love the movement of the fire!

Gina Kleinworth said...

Beautiful beads of dew!!!! I love your fire too- great minds think alike :)

Amy said...

I really like the duster shot. (And I love Swiffer dusters too!)

Buckeroomama said...

That shot of the beads of dew on the flowers is just lovely! Your Hot shot is amazing, too. :)

Valeria said...

That is great. I love love the finding form and chores, wow!!

A'n'G Johnson said...

love the chore - great perspective

Anonymous said...

Wonderful photos. Love them all. Great job!