•  photo DSC_0346-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1169-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0906-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0009.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0131.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0078.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0063 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0436 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0066.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0294.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1413_1.jpg

our week

in iPhone photos


Monday's for us are the hardest days at work, so we stopped for Matt to enjoy a little happy
hour treat. Will told us all about his super fun day at the park and jabbered to himself while we ate.

The daylilies are in bloom.

This boy is always just so happy!

I so enjoy the front yard and all of the flowers in bloom. Our front porch is my quiet spot!

I always love time on the deck with my boys. They get so excited when we get home after a long day!

Gotta love mornings when I get to wake him up instead if him waking me up!
post signature

2 comments:

Amy Nielson said...

love the pictures of your "boys" :)

Ashley {hudson's happenings} said...

SO Sweet. I love HAPPY babies!!! Those last pics are my favorites. :)