•  photo DSC_0346-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1169-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0906-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0009.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0131.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0078.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0063 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0436 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0066.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0294.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1413_1.jpg

scavenger hunt

Photobucket
Will is satisfied! (and, according to Wikipedia, that is an emotion!)

Photobucket
From a flower's point of view?

Photobucket
The tree provides shade and a natural frame for our deck!

Photobucket
If you look closely, you will see the letter "T" on my glass. This set was a wedding gift from
Matt's grandmother, engraved with the initial of our last name.

Photobucket
Time with this boy is pure bliss!

participating in scavenger hunt sunday

post signature

15 comments:

Sara said...

I love the second picture. The colors and light are beautiful!

LeAnn said...

Your Flower picture is beautiful!

Head Ant said...

I love the picture of your backyard.

Shannon said...

These photos are wonderful! I love his satisfied look.

Abby said...

These are all very cute!

deb duty said...

Will looks happy too! Your flower shot is beautiful and your deck looks like a lovely place to hang out!

Miriam said...

Your flower shot is just beautiful and I love the Natural frame of course!

Marianela said...

The second picture looks outstanding! Great work! :)

4 Lettre Words said...

I Love them all, but the flower shot is amazing! Wonderful choices this week.

Ashley Sisk said...

This is such a great shot - for some reason, I'm drawn to your natural frame shot. Must be the sense of nostalgia.

Michelle said...

Neat series. I like the flowers pov the best. :)

Anonymous said...

What a great set!
I love the first one... how satisfied he looks ;D
And, um... that flower one - HELLO BOKEH! Love it.

[BOYS]terous Brooke

Brigita T Alvarado Photography said...

great photos :)

Valeria said...

He sure looks satisfied :)
I love the second shot, amazing colors

Irela said...

Honestly.....all the shots are amazing. I really love your Flowers Point of View and Bliss. They are all awesome!!