•  photo DSC_0346-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1169-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0906-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0009.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0131.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0078.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0063 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0436 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0066.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0294.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1413_1.jpg

sick day

I am home today with a sick baby today and I have absolutely no idea what to do with myself.
Will is content, the house is clean, the dishes are washed, there are not enough clothes to do a
load of laundry, and an outing is not an option because of pesky baby diarrhea. At this moment,
Will and I are sitting on the deck enjoying the cooler temps before the heat rolls in, I enjoyed
potato salad and sweet tea for brunch, and I am about to go pinning on Pinterest. If you haven't
checked out pinterest, you totally should... here

Photobucket

post signature

3 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

Just take more pictures. HA HA

Beth @ Snaps Of Our Life said...

Feel better soon, Will! (And hang in there, mom. Sick kids are never fun.)

Tara said...

poor guy! I am home sick from work today. :(