•  photo DSC_0346-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1169-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0906-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0009.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0131.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0078.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0063 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0436 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0066.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0294.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1413_1.jpg

a wee bit

{one} how many times have you been a bridesmaid/maid of honor?
Just once!

{two} what’s the last thing you do before you fall asleep at night?
Use the bathroom and, it if is a weeknight, set the alarm clock!

{three} you just won your dream vacation, all expenses paid. where are you going?
St. Thomas in the US Virgin Islands.

{four} what is your favorite outdoor activity?
Does photography count? I rarely leave my camera behind if I know that I am going to outdoors.

{five} as a child, what did you want to “be when you grew up”? did you end up there?
I wanted to be a designer. I do have a BS in Interior Architecture, but am waiting for the
economy to improve.

{six} what are 3 things your dream home would have that you don’t currently have?
A wrap around porch on both levels of the house, a pool/water feature in the yard, and more than
an acre of land surrounding it.

{seven} what’s for dinner tonight?
I am craving grilled corn on the cob. Maybe an heirloom tomato salad? Most likely, we will have
pasta and garlic bread because it is easier than firing up the charcoal.

{eight} if someone stopped by your house unannounced on a typical Saturday night, what 
would they find you doing?
Putting a baby to bed, and either sitting on the deck with my husband drinking a Stella Artois or
watching a movie together in our family room. We are not exciting anymore!

{nine} what’s your average monthly water bill?
$25.00/month

{ten} what do you do to relax?
cuddle with baby boy, can't up on my shows, or blog.



post signature

4 comments:

Tara said...

both dinner options sound delicious!

Shannon said...

What a fun post! Your dinner does sound pretty good!

Elizabeth said...

I agree...your dinner options are making my mouth water...

and I'm loving your blog design and colors. It's adorable!

New follower here! Woop woop! :)

http://elizabeththomasblog.blogspot.com/

Sarah said...

That sounds like an amazing trip - you should just go be a designer there :D And, even as a college student, I'd prefer your Saturday night to any of mine :p