•  photo DSC_0346-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1169-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0906-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0009.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0131.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0078.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0063 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0436 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0066.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0294.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1413_1.jpg

our week

in iPhone photos

sunday afternoon with my boys, a clean house, a relaxed mind, laundry is going, slowly
preparing my mind for the week ahead

summery skirt, check... sushi lunch, check... coffee, check... monday may not be so bad after all!

mohawks and little man buubies* make bathtime fun

watching storm clouds dissipate from my porch swing with a glass of fresh sweet tea in hand - love!

white fluffy clouds, temps in the 80's and no humdity, finally friday, dinner out with a wild little man

baby is asleep in his room upstairs, sitting on the porch swing listening to the symphony of
crickets and watching lightning bugs

boys enjoying the freshly stained deck after days of being banned

* This is the only way I found to type this word to avoid search engine listings!
Symbols, dashes, spaces, dots - oh my!

participating in:
life rearranged



post signature

5 comments:

Beth @ Our Typical Life said...

I love these!

I use my husband's iPod with instagram, and the quality of the photos is not good.

Hopefully next year we'll be upgrading to iPhones!

Tara said...

great pictures! Your little men(puppies included) are adorable!

rachel said...

I love the little man buubies. In a good way, of course.

Mama Mote said...

Very fun. I like the way you arranged your pics and stories. Short and sweet. I don't have an iPhone. Maybe in my next life. ha You have very handsome boys, too.

Amy Nielson said...

oh my gosh, your squishy little man in the bath is too much. LOVE LOVE LOVE.