•  photo DSC_0346-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1169-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0906-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0009.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0131.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0078.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0063 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0436 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0066.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0294.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1413_1.jpg

snapshots

of our holiday weekend
Photobucket
a relaxing morning on the deck
Photobucket
mason eying a squirrel, but deciding against an attack
Photobucket
swinging
Photobucket
sunning himself
Photobucket
hello, pretty coneflower
Photobucket
cooling off
Photobucket
my favorite color
Photobucket
my slugger with his (heavy) Louisville Slugger
Photobucket
off to see fireworks
Photobucket
not to be left out, Will got his very own glow stick
Photobucket
glow stick fun
Photobucket
the works
Photobucket
sleeping in after a late night fireworks show
Photobucket
mmmm, egg salad sandwiches
Photobucket
staying cool under the shade of the tree
Photobucket
caprese salad minus the basil (boo!), but still super yummy
Photobucket
leadwort periwinkle
Photobucket
ready for the street festival

Thank goodness for  for long weekends, summer sunshine, fireworks, and independence! Hope
everyone enjoyed their holiday weekend!

participating in wordless wednesday, black and white wednesday, and wordless wednesday, but with words

post signature

3 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

These are great - I really like your little slugger shot!

rachel said...

I had an egg salad sandwich today too! and it was delish! (um, and I can't believe it's almost wednesday...thanks for reminding me I need to get my wednesday linky post ready!)

Jenny @ Anything Pretty said...

Looks like you guys had a great time! Love all your photos....I can only hope to be half as a photographer as you when our little one comes!