•  photo DSC_0346-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1169-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0906-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0009.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0131.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0078.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0063 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0436 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0066.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0294.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1413_1.jpg

snapshots

of our weekend
Photobucket
the start of a coneflower
Photobucket
me and mr. serious
Photobucket
view from my porch swing
Photobucket
does anyone have any idea what this is?
Photobucket
can't tell if this is a butterfly or a moth
Photobucket
flying purple people eater
Photobucket
no sticks were harmed while photographing this image
Photobucket
pure delight
Photobucket
a peak at the stained deck... yes, it is stain... no, it is not paint
Photobucket
more swinging
Photobucket
play time
Photobucket
showing off his teeth
Photobucket
my mason
Photobucket
sunkissed

participating in wordless wednesday, black and white wednesday, and wordless wednesday, but with words

post signature

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great photos. Love the one of him showing his teeth off! I am a new follower!

heathergalawhat@yahoo.com
kalenuggets.blogspot.com

EMily said...

What fun! I love his smile...and the dogs too!

Gina Kleinworth said...

Love that one of you two together!

Tara said...

wow! I love all of them! But that last one.. I just can't help it!! I love "sunkissed" things!!