•  photo DSC_0346-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1169-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0906-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0009.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0131.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0078.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0063 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0436 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0066.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0294.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1413_1.jpg

recent weeks






after a nap, we lounged around on the front porch, enjoying the last weeks of
warm summer evenings. the children that played every evening this summer were
nowhere to be found, probably at home doing homework and going to bed early.
we will miss these warm moments as a family on the front porch once it gets cold!



a stroll in the park




this boy is all over the place, into everything, hopefully these last ten pounds will
melt off with all of the running around that I do to keep up with him... and he is
not even walking yet!



new haircut for momma



we enjoyed the sunshine this week, as opposed to all of the clouds and rain from last week



headed out for a night on the town with my girls, I had to say goodnight to my
boys before I left, Will humored me with a cup on his head



a beautiful sunday morning in the front yard



football sunday at bw3's




silly head and his red cup again - of all the toys this boy has, the super inexpensive
red cups are his favorite, they are lightweight, bright, and make super fun crinkling noises



watching daddy mow the grass - think he will be this interested when it becomes his chore?




can't get enough of this curly headed boy, is ten months too young for a hair cut?
I think so, but everyone keeps asking when he will be getting a haircut. Geez!

participating with amy at a good life.

post signature

1 comment:

Melanie said...

I'm sure I've told you this before, but woman you are GORGEOUS! No wonder the lil man is so dang cute! I am super jealous of your front porch, & the sleepy baby shots are adorable.