•  photo DSC_0346-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1169-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0906-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0009.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0131.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0078.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0063 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0436 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0066.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0294.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1413_1.jpg

fun in the sun

The first day, Will wasn't so sure about the beach. It was chilly, and windy. The second
day was a whole other story...

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Does this look like the face of a boy who hates the beach? I think not! He LOVED it!

post signature

4 comments:

mommatojoa said...

Look at his hair! I LOVE IT! He is SO cute!

hey aster photography said...

I love his little two teeth. What a cute day!! What beach is this? <3

Ashley Sisk said...

Oh how fun - looks like he's having a blast! Don't know where I've been...I blame google reader!

Amy Nielson said...

oh my gosh he has some of the best baby chub & baby hair I have EVER seen. EVER.