•  photo DSC_0346-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1169-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0906-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0009.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0131.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0078.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0063 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0436 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0066.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0294.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1413_1.jpg

lately



the first peek of the sun when we leave in the morning, and the last peek of the sun when we get home
in the evening | it is not enough | cannot wait for March 11th (daylight savings time)


girls night out to celebrate a friends exciting new FBI job | glittery clutch and zebra print top,
drinks, great conversation, dancing


finally loving his new radio flyer rocking horse | he wasn't so sure about it at first


football time getting ready for the superbowl | looking for his 'dahgs' in the back yard



friday night again | leaving another long week behind us | enjoyed dinner at outback and now home to
relax | my view from the sofa

Wow! Is it obvious that I haven't picked up my Nikon in a while? Thank goodness for Instagram, or I
would have no photos for this blog. Life has been busy lately. We have been dealing with a little
lingering sickness around here, and I have been involved with a big project for work. I am convinced that
there is no perfect balance between work life and home life. Tell me I am not correct!

linking up with amy at a good life.

post signature