•  photo DSC_0346-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1169-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0906-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0009.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0131.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0078.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0063 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0436 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0066.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0294.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1413_1.jpg

our week



74 degrees at 5:00 pm in February - yes, please! | pretty blue skies as the light stays
a little longer every day | doesn't Will look thrilled


so, my husband's worst fear came true | I broke his phone by accidentally dropping
it | he didn't have the otter box on that day | he got an upgrade to the iPhone 4S and
now has a new girlfriend that lives in his phone | the Verizon guys laughed at my old LG
Chocolate touch (which still hasn't been upgraded) | this phone is my new instagram device


a little mid-week stomach bug hit our house, it started with Will throwing up on me,
then I caught it, and then Matt caught it | oh, the joys of parenthood!


sunrise in suburbia | my view from the breakfast room where I enjoyed my first cup
of coffee since getting over the stomach bug


crock pot pulled pork | recipe below

1 can root beer + 8 boneless pork chops + 1 bottle of barbecue sauce
Put pork chops and root beer into crock pot. Cook on low, 6 1/2 hours. Drain the
meat and shred. Add meat and the entire bottle of barbecue sauce. Cook for an
additional 1 1/2 hours. Serve on buns.


after being deprived of milk with his sickness, this boy now can't get enough of it



saturday morning is a time of toy rediscovery in the playroom | we keep it shut during
the week and he plays with the toys in the family room before he goes to bed each night

linking up with amy at a good life.

post signature