•  photo DSC_0346-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1169-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0906-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0009.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0131.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0078.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0063 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0436 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0066.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0294.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1413_1.jpg

top five

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
It was difficult narrowing it down to five, as usual! You will notice that Will got his first big
boy hair cut, we spent some time outdoors, and he is growing into such a funny little character!

Click.Pray.Love.

post signature

6 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

I'm still amazed how quickly he's grown. Love that first shot. Adorable.

Ashley Sisk said...

I'm still amazed how quickly he's grown. Love that first shot. Adorable.

Melanie said...

Oh Will, you are such a handsome little mama's boy! LOVE these SO much, especially the last one cracks me up!

Tara said...

I agree with Ashley! He has grown so quickly!

Amber said...

Wow, he has changed so much. He def. looks more like a little boy. I didn't notice it with Bennett so much until I was looking back through photos from the last year this past week. They def. change quickly.

Anonymous said...

Great shots. I love that last one. So sweet.