•  photo DSC_0346-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1169-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0906-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0009.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0131.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0078.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0063 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0436 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0066.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0294.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1413_1.jpg

the hunt

Photobucket

pretty clouds overhead


a little sun flare, courtesy of my iPhone

Photobucket
seven blooms, with more to come

Photobucket
flying high in the air, from my low angle

Photobucket
looking low on my stick-loving little boy, from my high (5'-7") angle

Yay! I finally had a few minutes this week to take some photos with my "real" camera instead of
just my iPhone. I am participating in Scavenger Hunt Sunday for the first time in a very long time!

post signature

11 comments:

Mary Gene Atwood said...

Beautiful shots! Very, very nice.

Lea said...

Great choices for the Scavenger Hunt!
I especially like High Flying Kid!
Have a blessed day!
Lea
Lea's Menagerie

Anonymous said...

Your clouds are stunning!!! And still loving the high and low angles everyone takes.

~The G is Silent

Holly said...

Ohhhhh, I love love love your seven blooms. So beautiful! And sun flare is lovely too. Great pictures!

Brooke said...

Welcome back!!! These are lovely. I like your take on angles.

Ashley Sisk said...

You've always done well with high angles and low angles - great set.

Nancy said...

Awesome collection -- the sun flare and clouds are my faves. Well done. :)

Nancy said...

Awesome collection -- the sun flare and clouds are my faves. Well done. :)

4 Lettre Words said...

They are all so great, but I really love the flare and low angle. Fantastic set, my friend!

Shannon said...

pretty!

Ashley {hudson's happenings} said...

Love the low and high....and by the way, I'm super jealous that you are 5'7"! I'm such a shorty.

Your photos are always amazing!