•  photo DSC_0346-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1169-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0906-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0009.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0131.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0078.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0063 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0436 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0066.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0294.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1413_1.jpg

momma's day

Photobucket

So, it has been a little quiet around here... my apologies!

I have been traveling for business, but I did get to spend Mother's Day weekend with my two
favorite guys at the beach and wanted to share my favorite photo from our weekend...

I couldn't be any prouder to be this little guy's momma!

Hope everyone enjoyed a wonderful Mother's Day!

post signature

4 comments:

Melanie said...

Aw! SOOOO cute! Happy (belated) Mommy's Day friend!

Tara said...

love the picture! so cute!

Anonymous said...

Aww. sweet photo!!

Ashley {hudson's happenings} said...

So so sweet!! I hope that you had a WONDERFUL Mother's Day.....you are such a good Mama! You deserve it!!

xoxo