•  photo DSC_0346-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1169-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0906-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0009.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0131.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0078.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0063 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0436 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0066.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0294.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1413_1.jpg

the hunt

Photobucket

my evenings on the front porch are a little quieter now that the neighborhood kids are back in school

Photobucket
tree bark is one of my favorite things to photograph, keeping in mind the rule of thirds

Photobucket
little man's side profile at sunset

Photobucket
it is a nice reminder how small he still is when he holds his daddy's hand

Photobucket
water in motion

linking up with ashley for scavenger hunt sunday

post signature

9 comments:

Tamar SB said...

That tree bark is amazing! And that water, makes me long for a trip to a water park!

Sarah Cass said...

I love capturing water in motion (I used it for one of my motion shots as well)!! Wonderful captures...the tree bark is a great study in contrast.

Kmcblackburn said...

The colors in that sky are gorgeous.

Sherrie said...

Hi!
Great snapshots. Love your motion picture. Have a great day!

Sherrie
Food for Thought
http://100sweets.blogspot.com/2012/08/scavenger-hunt-sunday_26.html

Karen said...

Stunning sky in your School photo. I want to sit on your front porch and enjoy that!

Brooke said...

Ohhh.... I love your profile and small shots.... he is adorable. And your motiony water is fun too.

Ashley {hudson's happenings} said...

Gorgeous photos. LOVE that you pointed out how small Will seems holding Daddy's hand. I think we get preoccupied sometimes thinking our boys are getting so big, when truth is...they're still most definitely our "little" boys. Sweet!!!

AND I love the beautiful side profile. Little Will is a beautiful boy.

Hall Around Texas said...

You take the greatest pictures!

Seizing My Day said...

great pics... love motion! too fun!