•  photo DSC_0346-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1169-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0906-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0009.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0131.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0078.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0063 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0436 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0066.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0294.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1413_1.jpg

what I'm wearing - pregnancy edition

These photos are a sampling of my maternity clothes for Fall into Winter. Most of the tops I wore with my four pairs of maternity capris (khaki, black, brown, navy) or my jean shorts over the Summer. All clothing is from Motherhood Maternity, shoes are various styles from Nine West to Crocs.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

and finally, keeping it real around the house with my dress and crocs
Photobucket

I am linking up to The Pleated Poppy's What I Wore Wednesday series for the first time - check it out!

post signature

7 comments:

MandeeFoFandee said...

woo! you look great, mama! you are ALL belly! I especially love the navy long sleeve shirt on you... I think navy is your color! :)

jeanna said...

You look great! What a neat idea to show off your wardrobe!

{Darcy} @stanleyfamilyinthemaking.blogspot.com said...

What a cute pregnant gal :) Your pictures almost make me miss my own pregnant belly....almost!

MandeeFoFandee said...

psst - I gave you an award on my blog today! ;)

D Dierks said...

Aaah, so beautiful! Great maternity outfits.

jewelscapes.etsy.com

ashley said...

adorable! when are you due??

Jenny @ Anything Pretty said...

How cute you are! Love the outfits!