•  photo DSC_0346-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1169-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0906-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0009.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0131.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0078.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0063 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0436 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0066.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0294.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1413_1.jpg

awarded


Rules for Happy 101 award:

post who gave you this award.
state ten things you like.
give this award to 10 other bloggers and notify them with a comment

I got this award (quite a while back) from Mandee at The Bear Naked Truth. I haven't forgotten, just got busy. Here goes...

Ten things I'm loving at the moment:
  • Being pregnant. It is fun and I am sad it won't last much longer. I know in about a month I will probably be singing a different tune, but for now, I am still loving it!
  • The fact that we are replacing our wood burning fireplace insert with a brand spanking new gas log insert and gas logs in the next few weeks. This will be amazing while I am here over the winter on maternity leave with baby boy.
  • That it is my favorite season and we are having great weather every weekend (knock on wood)!
  • The ideas that I have come up with for our baby announcement/holiday cards, which I will share at a later date!
  • Maternity pants - they are so darn comfy!
  • That I have about one month until I am on maternity leave, and then I get an extended vacation from work - I am so looking forward to this!
  • I may have mentioned this a few times before, but I just can't get enough - hot cocoa!
  • My current favorite shows - Modern Family and The Next Iron Chef. Modern Family never fails to make me laugh out loud, and I am really liking the chefs remaining on The Next Iron Chef.
  • Believe it or not, I am glad for the time change. Not because it will be dark shortly after I get home every evening, but because when it gets dark it feels like bedtime and then I look a the clock and realize there are still a few hours to relax before it's time to head upstairs.
  • Photographing leaves...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

post signature