•  photo DSC_0346-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1169-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0906-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0009.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0131.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0078.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0063 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0436 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0066.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0294.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1413_1.jpg

a wee bit

{one} do you collect anything? if so, what and how long have you been collecting?
Not a thing!

{two} what is one cleaning tip that you swear by?
I swear by the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser - it cleans everything from tile to stainless steel to outdoor plastics.

{three} who would you call for bail money?
my husband

{four} what is one thing you miss about being a kid?
Not having a mortgage payment!

{five} name a few of your guilty pleasures.
hot cocoa and Riesen's

{six} how early do you start your holiday shopping?
Never before Thanksgiving.

{seven} what is a family tradition that you would like to pass on to your significant other/children?
 For Easter, we did reverse egg hunting.  After my parents hid the eggs and we found them, we got to hide the eggs for my parents to find them.  I remember having a lot of fun and laughs!

For Christmas, my dad made a special trip to the "north pole" (mall/store) a few weeks before the holiday to deliver our Christmas lists to Santa in person and always brought home our family gift ahead of the holiday.  It was always a big electronic item that the whole family enjoyed.  We thought it was the coolest thing ever that our dad got to go to the north pole - no mailing letters to Santa for us!

{eight} what do you consider your greatest achievement?
I guess I would have to say graduating from college with my Bachelors degree.  Not much else comes to mind.

{nine} what do you do to pamper yourself?
I really don't pamper myself, ever. Consider me super low maintenance.

{ten} if you were to start your own restaurant, what would it be called?
I have no clue.  I can't even name this baby that is due in less than a month!


post signature

1 comment:

ashley said...

i haven't had a riesen's in forever!! but yum!