•  photo DSC_0346-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1169-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0906-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0009.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0131.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0078.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0063 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0436 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0066.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0294.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1413_1.jpg

our will

It has been over a week since his debut, and I am just getting around to introducing you to our little man. Where are my manners?

Photobucket

William Wyatt entered the world on Sunday, November 14, 2010 at 1:20 pm. He was 6 lbs 5 oz, 20.5 inches long. He was born on week 36 of my pregnancy. I woke up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom and my water broke and we panicked a little, called the doctor, and headed to the hospital. I will hash out the full birth story at a later date when my mind has cleared some.  Here are the highlights...

This photo was taken the morning before I went into labor.

Photobucket
week 36, day 0

This photo was taken approximately 14 hours later.

Photobucket

And then he made his appearance and he was the most beautiful baby I have ever seen. Maybe I am just a little biased here!

Photobucket
Photobucket

Since our release from the hospital, little man was hospitalized again for jaundice.  He laid under the bili lights while I slept a few feet away on the sofa. Not the best experience, but he amazed the doctor with his turn around and was able to come home with us after less than 24 hours there.

Photobucket

We are settling in and working together to get the hang of things. Will kept both of his grandmothers on their toes keeping them both up until 2:30 am using 3-4 diapers and outfits in a row. I woke up the next morning asking what the heck happened after I went to sleep!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

So far, Will is very laid back and sleeps a lot. He has Matt's mouth and chin and my eyes and strawberry blonde hair. The jury is still out on the nose and eye color.  We are just thankful he is happy and healthy and we are enjoying every second with him!

post signature

8 comments:

ashley said...

awww he is precious! and has the same birthday as my nephew. :) i love the pic of your pup checking him out!

jbsoffel said...

He is beautiful! I looove the pictures, congratulations.. I will be following for more pics : )

jeanna said...

awe! He is so cute! Congrats to the new family! Can't wait to hear the full birth story!

MandeeFoFandee said...

oh my goodness... I've been waiting for this post all day and am SO thankful I waited til I was home, so I could look at the pictures over and over again.

he is absolutely beautiful and I'm so happy for you guys! congratulations! I'm glad there was good reason for your hiatus. :)

ALSO, I want to know how the boys are doing! you know... the furry ones!

ThoughtsON said...

What a handsome little man! Congrats!!! Love the pic with Mason and I second wanting to hear more about how the boys are doing! :)

{Darcy} @stanleyfamilyinthemaking.blogspot.com said...

Congratulations! He is truly a beautiful boy. You must be so proud. Enjoy him, momma!

Jenny @ Anything Pretty said...

Congratulations!! He is precious and I am so happy for you! Yeah!

Emily {Frilly Details} said...

Oh how precious! A big congratulations to you guys!! He is a cutie :)