•  photo DSC_0346-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1169-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0906-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0009.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0131.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0078.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0063 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0436 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0066.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0294.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1413_1.jpg

baby blog

Photobucket
day 9

We all know that babies are precious and our little guy will be the focus of much of my attention from here on out. In an effort to avoid overloading this blog with baby photos, I have created a blog where I can go crazy posting baby photos and won't feel I have to censor myself. I will post the highlights here, but all the extra photos will overflow onto the new baby blog. You will find a link over on the sidebar for easy access.  So without further ado, please join me over at:

Photobucket
Oh, and the furry boys are doing fine.  Skye watches from afar and rests his head on Will's legs while we are holding him.  Mason sits by Will's side at all times and kisses his feet.  Mason seems a little distressed because he is so full of curiosity, but seems to be getting better each day.

post signature

2 comments:

jeanna said...

I can't find the follow link for the new baby blog on the page :( Would love to watch Will grow up!

Unknown said...

Jeanna - you can click on the image of misc.baby in the post or there is a link on the sidebar that says misc.baby, our will.