•  photo DSC_0346-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1169-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0906-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0009.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0131.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0078.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0063 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0436 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0066.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0294.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1413_1.jpg

a wee bit



{one} do you still use a checkbook?
We have checks in our kitchen drawer for when they are necessary for a few bills and those occasional places that only take cash or checks, but we don't carry them on a daily basis.

{two} what size shoe do you wear?
8, 8.5, or 9 - it all depends on the shoe type and maker

{three} scary movies or happy endings?
happy endings - I have never liked scary movies.

{four} do you prefer spontaneity or stability?
stability - Even when I attempt spontaneity, things get planned and reasoned out so there is no point.

{five} what is the most embarrassing cd that you own?
New Kids on the Block - Step by Step (single that came in the case that looked like a locker) - no longer own, but not sure why I ever did!

{six} do you watch reality tv?
Absolutely! I love pretty much anything show that comes on Bravo.

{seven} what is your favorite home-made meal?
I have had very few meals at my parents house that I didn't like, but I really love their spaghetti with meat sauce. I say "theirs" because one of them will start the sauce, the other will finish it, and they both add spices and stir as it simmers all day. Way better than anything you can buy in a jar!

{eight} do you have any allergies?
Not that I have ever discovered.

{nine} if you could open your own restaurant/store, what would it be?
When I made handmade stationery, I always dreamed of having a store front selling paper, paper products, stationery, pens, etc.

{ten} would you ever go skydiving (or have you been)?
I would go, but have never taken the steps to do it. I don't seek out adventure, but if the opportunity were to arise, I would not shy away!

post signature

2 comments:

Mamarazzi said...

oh girl i HEART me some Bravo TV...

ashley said...

yea i love bravo reality shows.. millionaire matchmaker is my fave though :)