•  photo DSC_0346-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1169-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0906-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0009.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0131.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0078.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0063 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0436 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0066.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0294.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1413_1.jpg

a wee bit

Photobucket

{one} did you buy a christmas tree this year?
Yes. This is our first tree since before we were married over 4 years ago. Matt promised I could have a tree each year once we had children and Will came just in time!

{two} what is your favorite holiday tradition?
Christmas Eve at my Grammie's. It has remained pretty much the same since before I was born, and I have only missed one year in my twenty-eight years of life. My Grammie hosts a gathering of family and family friends for a wonderful dinner, singing of christmas songs, and gift opening. Last year, they added bingo to play for gift cards - we played until everybody won.  Sadly, I will not be in attendance this year.


{three} do you open your gifts on christmas eve or christmas day?
one gift Christmas Eve, the rest Christmas morning

{four} at what age did you stop believing in santa claus?
I really have no memory of when I found out Santa wasn't real, so I am not sure what age it occurred. It may have just been a gradual realization!

{five} do you fill stockings?
Growing up we got stockings with lots of goodies and small things! I won't be doing stockings this year, but I will when Will is older and understands what he is pulling out of the stocking!

{six} handmade presents or store bought presents?
I don't really make anything handmade, so store bought it is. I like to give homemade edible treats as gifts to coworkers and friends.

{seven} do you have a favorite christmas meal?
My Grammie always puts on a good spread of food at her Christmas Eve party, with great appetizers from little smokies to brie with crackers and lemon poppyseed cake for dessert. We also used to enjoy homemade oyster stew for Christmas Day Brunch.

{eight} is your christmas tree real or artificial?
real - can't beat the smell of a real tree and Frasier Fir is my favorite!


{nine} what is your favorite christmas song?
I have always loved "What Child is This". It is a beautiful religious song that I fist heard in church growing up.

{ten} did you send out christmas cards this year?

Unfortunately, I haven't gotten my act together this year. I had big plans for a christmas card/birth announcement combination, but I am still trying to figure out sleeping and showers with baby boy around, so they have not come to fruition!



post signature