•  photo DSC_0346-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1169-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0906-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0009.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0131.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0078.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0063 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0436 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0066.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0294.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1413_1.jpg

little bear

Photobucket


How cute is this little bear outfit? We received it as a gift from a friend of my mother-in-laws and I just couldn't resist a photo shoot with him in it. I promise that he was wide awake when I put it on him. As soon as I zipped it up and propped him up, I grabbed my camera and he was out like a light. (note to self: bear suit next time he is fussy before bedtime) There's nothing better than a good nap in a bear suit!

Photobucket

post signature

5 comments:

jbsoffel said...

This made my day! :)

MandeeFoFandee said...

naturally, I LOVE this bear suit.

Jamie Kubeczka said...

That is such a cute outfit! I am loving your blog too!

Karin van D. said...

Haha, how adorable. Did he snore like a bear too? ;-)

Genevieve MamaNatural said...

Sleepy lil' bear. Major adorbs.