•  photo DSC_0346-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1169-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0906-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0009.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0131.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0078.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0063 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0436 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0066.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0294.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1413_1.jpg

tummy time

It makes me happy that Will has come to like, not love, but at least like tummy time.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Tummy time normally ends like this...
Photobucket

participating in wordless wednesday, black and white wednesday, and wordless wednesday, but with words

post signature

8 comments:

Amy Nielson said...

oh wow... love these! third one down is my fave.
and you can kinda count your blessings that he doesn't like his tummy. parker would ONLY sleep on his tummy & it freaked me the heck out. ugh, i get anxiety just thinking back to those days.

Little Hatchlings said...

omg, I'm dying! These pix of him are so cute!! He must have the best baby album ever!

Kristen Laudick said...

So cute!! Love the 4th one!

Moments and Impressions said...

awwe love his expressions..."like come on mom - you know this never ends well."

deb duty said...

So so cute! I love the b&w's, but my favorite is the first one. Cute composition.

Ashley Sisk said...

Awww - gotta love tummy time. So cute!

MandeeFoFandee said...

omg, I think that 3rd photo is my favorite of him ever. he has so much hair! eeks! my ovaries hurt!

Heidi said...

The third one is adorable! Love his expression.