•  photo DSC_0346-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1169-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0906-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0009.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0131.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0078.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0063 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0436 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0066.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0294.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1413_1.jpg

it's official

houston, we have a sitter

Photobucket
Photobucket

He can now sit for at least a minute on his own without toppling over. I am not sure what his record is because I haven't had the time to pull out a stopwatch, but just trust me, it is long enough to be legit.

Now that Will is sitting, Mason and Skye have taken more of an interest in him.

Here is how this conversation might have gone:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

But this conversation seems a little more interesting:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
my little fresh prince

participating in sweet shot tuesdays

post signature

12 comments:

Elizabeth said...

lol...I love this post!! So cute! :)

http://elizabeththomasblog.blogspot.com/

Ashley Sisk said...

Something tells me that we're about to enter another level of fun!

Tara said...

haha! That is adorable! I love the convo! He is such a little cutie!

ashley said...

So cute! I love how awesome the dogs are with him!

Nicolasa @ {My}Perspective said...

Congrats! I love the captions! Too cute!

Buckeroomama said...

LOL --I LOVE the pictures and the captions! Great post! :)

Shannon said...

A.d.o.r.a.b.l.e! I love the captions, too!

Rachel said...

Great series of pictures. Great colors and adorable subject@

Jenny @ Anything Pretty said...

How precious! He is getting so big! Love the "conversations' with the pups.

Tamar SB said...

He is too cute!! I love how great their posture is!

Melanie said...

Ok. Your blog is A-mazing! First off your blog name rocks, & you are super talented w/ the camera. How cute is your lil guy... ADORABLE! I love the shots w/ his four legged pals. We also have a Husky, Jax & Falkor (hubby named him) are best buds too!

Carol said...

Alaina,

This was so funny! I so enjoy your blog! I am so proud of you!

Love, Mom