•  photo DSC_0346-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1169-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0906-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0009.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0131.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0078.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0063 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0436 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0066.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0294.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1413_1.jpg

scavenger hunt

Photobucket
W for Will!


I love taking photos of weather clouds with the iPhone!

Photobucket
My bling!

Photobucket
It's amazing how the branches and leaves grow and intertwine, but avoid getting tangled.

Photobucket
I realized just how difficult it was to take photos in the dark without a tripod. This is Will
watching the fireworks from his daddy's lap!

participating in scavenger hunt sunday

post signature

7 comments:

Beth @ Snaps Of Our Life said...

I love these - especially the W shot!

tiarastantrums said...

LOVE the flowers for letter!

deb duty said...

Your bling is pretty! I love cloud shots with the iphone too. It does something that makes the sky colors so nice. Yours are fabulous!

Ashley Sisk said...

What a great set - I really love your first shot.

Tamar SB said...

These are great! Love the flower you found for the W and the firework shot at the end!

Tamar - joining in the SHS fun for the first time!

Anonymous said...

Awesome shots. I really love the first one. Really coo.

Tara said...

love the W!!